Wednesday, February 11, 2009


This post if to fulfill Kelly's request. I will admit, it has been a while. This picture is of one of Owen's favorite Christmas gifts, Curious George.
Everything is going well in Watertown, Wisconsin! I'm staying pretty busy between basketball and school work. My grades are doing pretty well, should be all A's and B's.
I'm very excited, because a week from today i'm leaving for Michigan. We have two games in Grand Rapids, the 19th and 20th. I'm looking forward to seeing family and a couple friends for a little while. Now, i'm just hoping I get to play quite a bit in the games. I've been playing more minutes recently because we've been losing by quite a bit. We'll see how it goes! Well, it's a little after midnight, so i better get around for bed! Hope everything in Louisville and the surrounding areas of Saginaw is going well!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

You're alive!!!!
Thanks for the update, good luck in your games coming up!

chris k said...

It has been a while since you updated. Glad to hear that you get to be back in Michigan and are doing well in school and on the court. Enjoy this time, it goes by fast.

mj said...

Yes! I am still alive!I'm a little disappointed because it is back to normal Feb. weather, but i am still alive!!!!