Monday, February 23, 2009

Well i'm back in Wisconsin. I wasn't very excited to leave Michigan, but I was excited to sleep in my bed again! The 3 nights i was away from school, twice i slept on a couch and once on the floor. I had a great time getting to see my family and friends.

I should be home for spring break in 25 days. In 70 days, I should be home for the summer!!!!!!!

I was up late last night doing homework and studying, so I think i'm gonna go take a nap! Isn't college life rough.

Ms. Kara- Happy belated birthday!!

Hope all of you have a FANTASTIC week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

chris k said...

I'm sure the family and friends made up for the couch and floor being your bed. 25 days isn't too long, you can make it to spring break.

Kara said...

I'm a little behind- but thanks for the Birthday wish!