Sunday, January 04, 2009

Unfortunately Christmas break is over. I drove back to Wisconsin this afternoon. Thanks for the prayers. The roads were almost perfect the whole way here. I made it in a little over 7 hours and that includes a half hour stop to take a nap. I have the room to myself tonight because i'm back early for basketball. This is the most peaceful time i've had all year. Its pretty nice not having roommates arguing about stupid stuff. Anyways, I know i just left, but i'm already looking forward to coming back home. I'll probably make a trip home sometime in February. Well i guess i'll see ya then. Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

chris k said...

Glad the roads were good for you. Enjoy those basketball practices. :)

Kelly Glupker said...

I think it's time for an update.