Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hi to all! Hope all of you are having a fantastic time leading up to Christmas. I am done with my exams tomorrow, so that is very exciting. I have 3 of them, so it might be another late night. On sunday, I went to bed at 4 and was up at 7. On monday, it was 2:30 and up at 6. I plan on leaving tomorrow around 3pm, but I have a few prayer requests. First, before I leave I need my car to start, which tonight it didn't. Second, if i get to leave tomorrow, just pray for good weather and safety while travelling. I would really appreciate your prayers. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!

2 comments:

Sarah Glupker said...

Be careful Boo!!!! It's snowing here tonight, so you may run into some rough roads at some point. You know what Dad always says: "every hour of sleep before midnight is worth two hours of sleep after midnight." Need I say more?
Hope the exams go well tomorrow. I'll be praying for you off and on throughout my day.
Love ya
Sarah

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

praying for you !!